Re: [anjuta-devel] Shortcut dialog

Hi Naba,

Le 30/06/2010 22:06, Naba Kumar a écrit :
Do you know what is the expected function or could I remove this ? It looks
like we can have shortcuts those cannot be changed by the user but I don't
see the use of such feature.

It's been so long. I don't remember what the motivation was. I would
suggest you grep the sources and see if any plugin uses
can_customizable=FALSE and figure out what the reason was. If no one
uses it, well you have your answer :).

Well, a few plugins are using can_customizable=FALSE: file-loader, file-manager, gtodo, cvs-plugin, subversion, symbol-db.

I will reorganize the tree view first and I will see later if we need such thing. In the meantime, if someone has an idea about this, he is welcome.

Regards,

Sébastien