Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta mallard documentation

Hi,

Le 04/07/2011 21:33, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
Well, you can set things like 'CFLAGS=-bla' in the text entry in the
configure dialog, can't you?

Yes you can but it's not an environment variable, it's a make variable, I don't think you can set environment variable not defined in the makefile. But indeed the value can comes from environment variable too.

I think we should definitly switch to the new mallard documentation. I
will change that in git with the 3.1.3 release today. Currently the docs
are incomplete but they will fill with time and translators will be able
to translate what we already have.

Ok.

Regards,

Sébastien