Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hi all,

Sorry for not replying earlier to this thread, I hope I can still provide some useful insights. Please forgive me if I repeat some things already said, I've not read the whole thread in great detail. I will first give some comments on the questions you listed here (I know they are already discussed later in the thread, but I just want to give my opinion/insight).