Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hi,

In the end we replace language-support-cpp-java plugin with the new
clang plugin, because the clang plugin will be include the whole
functionality of language-support-cpp-java.

So as Abderrahim mention already I don't see a reason why we need a
completion engine adapter.

Well, it actually depends how much code we duplicate between the C/C++, Vala and Python completion. We moved quite some of the code over to the
editor so it might not be that much.

Is this a invitation for me to do it? All in all it would be better for the language plugins. And before we will start a big discussion, if we should do it, I would make it.

Regards,
Moritz