[anjuta-devel] need your help for contribution

Hey
I want to particpate in outreachy in 2017 . I am a newbie to open
source . I am good at c and c++ and i worked on various projects in
c++ and i was involved in competetive programming for various months.I
want to contribute to gnome and need your help to get started and
submit my first task . Can you please guide me from where to start and
 what can be my first task to start with . I want to get selected for
outreachy ,so what all skills i need to have ? Is this 2 months time
enough to prepare so as to get selected for outreachy? I tried to
contribute to open source many times but because of improper guidance
,i failed to make my first contribution. I had made four contributions
but that was all related to documentation and now i want to work on
some coding part . I  request you to please help me out.
Thanks