[Anjuta-list] Cannot create GNOME project with 0.1.6, and some newbie queries

Hi

New user and new to the ML - so bear with me if I've missed something.

I could see from the archives that this has already been discussed (Cannot create gnome project - autogen error) - however, I could not find a definitive solution to this - can anyone suggest anything in this regard ? I'm using 0.1.6 compiled from source on a stock RH 7.1 machine.

BTW, great product - it has already replaced KDevelop as my preferred IDE on Linux (I'm doing custom Oracle based development in C), thanks to excellent code hinting and completion - it really helps when you have a lot of functions, all in different files. Also, the Scintilla editing component is excellent (I use Scite on Windows as well)

Another thing, can anyone point me to a CVS tarball (I cannot access CVS ports through the corporate firewall) - I'd like to try it out to report bugs and maybe contribute if possible (total absence of GUI programming skills notwithstanding :-) Some document on the current code structure and where does one start might be useful (is any such thing exists ?)

Thanks in advance.
Biswa.