[Anjuta-list] Font weirdness with 0.1.8

Hello,

I just finished building and installing 0.1.8 over 0.1.7. It looks about
the same but the font and color for certain variables is now different.
Variables like gint, gchar, GtkWidget *, etc. are red and the font looks
non-monospaced.

Anyways, I use Lucida console font throughout and it is throwing the
spacing out of whack. I can't find where to change this. I tried in
Preferences/Styles but can't find it. Is there a magic entry that I can
add to .anjuta/session.properties to clear this up?

--
regards,

Luciano Chavez

lnx1138 us ibm com