Re: [Anjuta-list] creating a more simple project

Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:

Well, currently the plan is to plug in Stef's PM in Anjuta 1.x
(hopefully by 0.1.9 or 0.2.0). This one would be able to generate a
hierarchy of source given the top level directory, somewhat like a file
manager (but only for source files). This should solve the problem of
manually importing each source file one by one.

I hope this is what Manuel means ?

Yes. I want to use Anjuta for project management, but I don't want anjuta to generate lots of files because I already have the required Makefile.in.

I just want a project type to collect and edit files.

BTW: is the "Functions" menu in the "labels" toolbar to show a list of available functions? Does it only work for files inside the project?

Thanks, and keep anjuta going.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero jazzfree com

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)