Re: [Anjuta-list] Build all errors whit wxWindows Library

Ah, I thought you used the wxWindows project wizard part of recently released
anjuta-1.0 beta. Since you use wx2.3.2 you might give this new anjuta a
try.
The wizard does all the path, options and library stuff for you.
You only need to make sure that the file wxwin.m4 is in your aclocal
includepath (usually /usr/share/aclocal or /usr/local/share/aclocal; if it's
not there, copy it, that's the easiest way).
If wx-config is not on your path give it as an option (--with-wx-config= ) to
configure.

Btw. it's recommended for wx to use 'wx-config --cxxflags' and 'wx-config
--libs' instead of typing the paths and libs by hand. From what you wrote
there might be also some definitions, compileroptions and libraries missing. At
least do those two on the command line once and check if you have missed
something.

Your error is from the linker (that's why compiling just the cpp file worked).
Unfortunately the end of the line with the link command is missing on your
picture. It sounds like a silly question, but have you pressed the add button
when you typed in the library? Though I don't really believe that this is the
problem, too less errors. Sorry, I don't have a real answer for that errors.

Tina