[Anjuta-list] Problem managing Anjuta's windows

I'm using Anjuta 0.1.9 (the latest to my knowledge). When I show the
Messages or Project Listing, they appear as separate windows instead of
part of the Main Window. I can't find anywhere where to change this,
either in Anjuta or in my Window Manager (Sawfish with Gnome 1.4).

I notice that a couple of Gnome Control Center Caplets (Panel and the
Sawfish configs themselves) appear as separate windows when you click
on them, but not all.

I'm sure this is more of a WM thing than Anjuta, but I'm really
frustrated at which setting and where it is. Anyone please help? It's
really annoying as I want these windows to be part of the IDE, and not
separate (though I should have the option of them being separate if I
want). These windows just refuse to "doc" with the main window.

thanks.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                          duckwing duckwing ca
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.4.18)              http://www.duckwing.ca
                                            PGP key available on request

   "Microsoft is not the Borg. The Borg have better tech support."