[Anjuta-list] Search/Replace Misses First Match

I appreciate having search/replace automatically insert the currently
hilighted selection as the "Search For" target.  I've got things set up
so that anjuta should search from the cursor, rather than the beginning
of the file I'm editing.  Unfortunately, this means that it misses the
currently-hilighted selection.  It finds all the following matches, but
not the first one.

Would it be presumptuous of me to call this a bug?

And would it be presumptuous of me to suggest having some sort of menu
option and/or hotkey to enter the current selection as the search text?
That sort of functionality would allow me to enter the search text,
possibly move around, and then do the search.  For this to work well, I
suppose it would be advisable to have a preference to control whether the
current selection is automatically entered as the search target....

-Roy