Re: [Anjuta-list] Asking qustions

On 2002.01.06 20:41 Greg Sarsons wrote:
Is this the best place to ask a question?

Yes, probably - or anjuta-devel if you want to talk about development.

First for terminal apps the file that is created is called
main.c.  What is the recommended way to change the name
of the file.  Is it to add another source file and then remove
main.c?

Erm - probably, yes. The project stuff is not very full-featured unfortunately, so you may find it is a bit cumbersome in ways like this.

Guess this is a dumb
question but I didn't see any file rename options.

No questions are dumb, as long as you have read the documentation - and I know you have done that from the e-mails you sent me. It's perfectly reasonable. I'll try to remember to add it to the FAQ.

Is there a mailing list for anjuta?

This is it: welcome :-)

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434