Re: [Anjuta-list] color settings for CVS diff

On 2002.05.15 16:23 Luciano Chavez wrote:
I would like to know what and where I have to change to
change the colors for the diff output. That is, lines that are
new are displayed in a deep blue that is hard to see
against the black background I use.

Try the value of style.diff.6 in /usr/share/anjuta/properties/others.properties.

Also, have there been any fixes to the CVS support in the
nightly builds that fix segfaults when issuing CVS commands
through Anjuta or not been able to make the CVS settings in
the Preferences dialog actually change?
My 0.1.10-pre was pulled from CVS and built on April 26.

Looking at the changelog, i cannot see any significant changes to the CVS functionality during the interim period (26 April - 15 May). Mind you, if you got it from anonymous CVS on that date you might have missed some of the fixes from a few days earlier (one of the problems with GNOME CVS). The preferences problem should be fixed by now. Try a nightly tarball or grabbing the current CVS. If you still have problems, and can be more specific about what is happening to cause segfaults or whatever, please file a bug report.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com