[Anjuta-list] Switching the active document

Greetings!

I wonder if there's a possibility to change between the open documents without using the mouse. I mean, is there a keyboard shortcut to do this? Something like Alt-Left,Alt-Right... It's pretty fussy to get off the keyboard, grab the mouse, move the cursor to the right tab, click, move the hand back to the keyboard, write a line, go back to the mouse, ... I think you get the idea.

CU, Elu
--- Eckehardt Luhm, eMail: bselu web de