[Anjuta-list] RE:Ttranslating the Anjuta tutorial into Traditional Chinese

Hi Naba,

Here is the translated Anjuta tutorial for Traditional Chinese(there are two
main dialects of Chinese, one being
Simplified Chinese, the other is Traditional Chinese).

Please deploy the tutorial when you get a chance, thanks!

Please also add my name (Yi Jiang) to the "Translation Team" listing at
http://www.anjuta.org/anjuta.php?page=authors.

My personal info:

Name: 	Yi Jiang
Language:	Chinese
jiangyi hanwj com
simplified/triditional Chinese translation

Thanks again!

Yi (Richard) Jiang