[Anjuta-list] Help on help and default directories

Always dangerous to put 2 questions in 1 email, but here goes:

1. When I click on help->contents in anjuta 1.1.97 nothing happens
and when I click on help->gnomeAPI pages, I get "devhelp" not installed. What and where is that?

2. For console apps, how do I change the default subdirectory to search for input files and on which to write output files. The default is the home directory, but I want it to be the same directory as the source code.

-jim h.