Re: [Anjuta-list] Executable works in command line, not anjuta

sorry i didn't reply to the first question but i was hopping someone to give a better answer than mine, i edited the Makefile.am file in the src directory so it contains the full path to every file in my project, then ran configure, and all went fine. But i think this is an Anjuta bug, it should save the full path to every file in the project instead of just the filename.

regarding the executable path question, i just tested and it is executed in the src directory (or the directory you have in your project configuration, i presume)

Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos wrote:

Hi all,

I've flattened my project to the src directory so no more sub dirs,
however, It's strange no one answered my questions (is it shyness or
it's impossible to achieve in anjuta???). But now, there's a new
problem. I load a file and I give a relative path to that data file
(from executable which is in src/). Running it in anjuta says file
doesn't exist. In command line it works great. Does anjuta copy the file
before running it in another place?

Oh, what are data files to anjuta? What can anjuta do with them?

Best regards,