[Anjuta-list] Can't create new project.

Hi,

I have installed Anjuta on to fedora Core 2. I used the anjuta-1.2.2-1.fc1.i386.rpm download to do so. I was wondering if this was enough or should i install some of the other downloads?

My problem is that i can run anjuta no problem but when i try to create a new project I get the following error "Warning can not generate c/c++ source code. Warning it is because glade or glademm is not installed. Does anyone know how to fix this problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Tommy