Re: [Anjuta-list] Disabing those Alt-... menu shortcuts

Hello,

I am not sure if we mean the same. At least I am unable to configure what I want in Settings->Custimize Shortcuts!

In example, I want to have some shortcut set to Alt-h. But when I press Alt-h the help menu opens. Ok, there is the option "help", but disabling the shortcut for it does not help (it was not set in the first place). I can disable, insensitive the help menu, but thats not what I want. I still want to be able to use the help menu (via mouse in example).

Am I just unable to find the options I want?

Thanks,
Nathan