[Anjuta-list] Compiling Anjuta Tornado with GtkSourceview support

Hello, I want to know how to compile Anjuta 2.3.4 on Ubuntu Gutsy with
GtkSourceview support. I have the following packages installed:

libgtksourceview-common                         install
libgtksourceview-dev                            install
libgtksourceview-doc                            install
libgtksourceview1.0-0                           install
libgtksourceview2.0-0                           install
libgtksourceview2.0-cil                         install
libgtksourceview2.0-common                      install
libgtksourceview2.0-dev                         install
libgtksourceview2.0-doc                         install
libgtksourceviewmm-2.0-1                        install
libgtksourceviewmm-2.0-dev                      install

However, the configure script doesn't seem to find them. Does it require
a CVS version? or another package that I didn't have installed?.

Thanks!

--
No a la matriculación obligatoria:
http://noalamatricula.wordpress.com