Re: [Anjuta-list] installing libraries

Hi,

in short, you need to create the file in your project for library - <library name>.pc and install it to $prefix/lib/pkgconfig. Look for examples in /usr/lib/pkgconfig. It is possible to create a target in Anjuta for that, or manualy edit Makefile.am.

Grizzly(Francis Smit) wrote:
Johannes Schmid wrote:
Hi!

You can only add libraries with "Add package" which are using
pkg-config. Normal libraries don't do that automaticly (have a look at
the pkg-config documentation how to archive this...). You can still add
the library to your project by adding "-I/path/to/header/files" to
CFLAGS and -lmylibrary to LDFLAGS in the target configuration
(right-click on target in project-window and choose properties).

See also the build tutorial on anjuta.org!
Thanks, um one more thing can you link me to the pkg-config
documentation, google is being unhelpful :(  or is the man page enough ??
Regards,
Johannes