[anjuta-list] How to jump to symbols in another project?

Dear All.
   I have 2 projects at the moment, the first one is a dll project which produce the abc.so. The second project reference the first project including its headers and link with its output. When I am working on first project, I can follow symbols defined using "Ctrl+D". But now I am working on second project, when I saw a familiar symbol which is defined in first project, I press "Ctrl+D" but nothing happened. I already put the include path in "Makefile" but looks anjuta just ignore it and only index the files in this project. Is their a way for anjuta to load external symbol-db so I can view the symbol defined in first project.

Thanks.
Regards.
Scott