[anjuta-list] Adding new module and package doesn't get the module name inserted....

Hi Johannes, et. al.,

I just created a new generic C project, added my files to it, added a module which I called module1, added the jack and fftw3 packages, and then tried to configure and build the project, and I got a problem in configure.ac.

PKG_CHECK_MODULES(Enter new module, fftw3 jack)

I changed the "Enter new module" to module1 and all seems fine, except that I have to add -ljack -lfftw3 to the Makefile.am LDFLAGS.

Did I do the right thing?

Best regards,

Rob

--