Re: [anjuta-list] Extremely slow anjuta.

Hi,

Le 29/06/2011 14:39, £ukasz a écrit :
I started to using Anjuta with quite large project. After connecting anjuta with svn repo
and other thinkg i start to edit files but ... onfortunately if i have 2 files opened if
i switch form one to other it takes about 20s till i can do anything. i turned off
automatic scanning symbol databases etc. but problem remains. I realy like anjuta but
i have no time to wait each time i switch file. Does anybody know how could it be improved
( withoput anjuta code ingeration ;) ) ?

Which kind of project backend are you using? autotools, makefile or directory?

I think I have get such issue with directory project and I think it is because such project monitors a lots of files. You can perhaps improve the situation by adding "!.svn/" in the file share/anjuta/sources.list to tell Anjuta to not include everything inside a directory name .svn in the project.

Regards,

Sébastien