Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta Crashes when opening project

Hi,

On 25/06/2014 16:29, Gurjot Singh wrote:
Whenever I try to open a new project from "Project From Existing
Sources", Anjuta crashes with the following terminal output.

http://pastebin.com/XSr47kTW

I've tested this in two versions.
#1: The distro install, Anjuta 3.8 version.
#2: Manual Compile, Anjuta 3.13.1 version

If this is not a bug and I'm missing something then please provide the solution.
Reply Awaited!
I'm on Linux Mint 16.

I don't know this bug. Which kind of project (make, directory or autotools) have you tried to import?

Anyway could you create a bug report here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aanjuta+
Adding all this information, including the terminal output.

It would be useful to add a gdb trace too as explained here
https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/Bugzilla/GettingTraces/Details

Regards,

Sébastien