[anjuta-list] gdl error while configure

Hi Team,

I am trying to install the anjuta on my personnel PC and while running the “#./configure”. It fails with (gdl-3.0 >= GDL.3.5.5). I have already installed the latest release (yum install lidgdl) version 3.14.*. Can any body suggest how can get rid of this error. Do I need to set anything for GLD_LIB & GDL_CFLAG and what it signifies? I am trying this in CentOS 7.

Regads

V V S N S Yugandara Rao Polisetti

Siemens Industry Sector

Siemens Industry Software India Private Limited.

Tower C, Panchshil Business Park,

Cummins India Office Campus,

Survey No. 21, Balewadi,

Pune 411045. India