Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta cannot find a debugger

Hi Tony,

Le 26/05/2017 à 21:20, Tony Arnold a écrit :
It turns out that the MIME type of the executable generated by gcc is
application/x-sharedlib and not application/x-executable and hence the
message I got.

I added the option -no-pie to the gcc command used by Anjuta and
rebuilt my program, and the debugger now works.

Good, but what is the role of this -no-pie option?

I haven't found it in the latest documentation. A shared library is not executable alone, I don't understand how an option can change that.

Regards,

Sébastien