Re: art.gnome.org rss feed

Luke Stroven wrote:

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 21:49 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:

Do you need a link to the item as well - i.e. an <a> tag round the thumbnail and theme type text? Or will you use the item link tag from the feed?

I would think that an <a> tag around the thumbnail and theme type text
would be cool.

Luke
Jeff Waugh thinks the art.gnome.org feed would be good for inclusion in the news.gnome.org feeds, but we need a "sumary" feed to prevent lots of items flooding it. So an extra option to enable a daily summary feed would be good if anyone has a spare moment to think about it and make up a patch. Hopefully I will get round to these things eventually, but I don't want to stop anyone having a go before me :-)

-Thomas