Re: potential speakers list

Emily:

I think we can put some of them as potential speaker in our proposal
first.  Brian, are you OK to put your name on the proposal as potential
speaker ?

Sure, that is fine.  I think it makes sense for someone from the
GNOME Foundation board to attend and represent the Foundation if
possible.  Perhaps it might make sense to just list "Foundation
Representative" and figure out which person it should be later?

Brian

2010/5/5 Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com
<mailto:brian cameron oracle com>>

    Emily:

    Did you consider inviting Takao Fujiwara (tfujiwar redhat com
    <mailto:tfujiwar redhat com>)?  I
    believe he lives in Japan and has been very active in GNOME l10n work
    over the past many years.

    Brian