Re: Invite HK local team to join our IRC meeting

Pockey:

If it is okay for you, I would like to invite the Hong Kong team to join
our IRC meeting on 23rd November Tuesday to introduce them to you. What
do you think?

The idea of having them attend the meeting sounds good to me.  However,
I typically find that having guests at a meeting works best when there
is an agenda prepared beforehand.  Will there be an agenda of topics
that we will discuss together circulated before the meeting?  If
possible, I think it would be helpful if the Hong Kong team could have
some input in putting such an agenda together.

Brian