Sunday Evening party and Monday tour

Dear both,

Thanks a lot for the local team hard work, we all think the conference today is excellent!

Tomorrow we will have a big day, so I booked 1 car to send speakers to the venue tomorrow starting from 8:30am.

And we plan to have a evening dinner party tomorrow after the conference at 6:30pm, would you please arrange car service for 20 people to go to the party venue at 6:30pm?

How about Monday schedule for the tour, we will have around 10 people attending. Should we start a bit later, let's say 10am? Can we go to some historical places nearby?

Thanks a lot!

Pockey