lucky draw logistic tomorrow

Dear Vincent, Fred, Andre, ryan, brian,

We would like to invite you to help with the lucky draw tomorrow, and help us to select lucky persons from the box, there will be 11 lucky persons in total.
The lucky draw should start at 6pm. Please let me know if you cannot join :)

Dear GNOME.Asia team,

During tomorrow closing ceremony, we will have a 30 mins dancing performance and a lucky draw afterwards. I would like to summarize the logistic of our lucky draw here (in case I cannot speak tomorrow ;-)

1) Everybody's DoAttend tickets should be collected in the Lucky Draw Box before 4pm.

2) We keep 10 GNOME t-shirts as lucky draw gift (would Emily please help to keep those 10 tshirts)

3) We have 1 netbook as big prize (let's bring the netbook to the venue tomorrow)

4) For the 10 t-shirts, let's invite
our whole release team (Vincent Untz, Andre, Frederic Peters, Ryan Lortie) to select 10 lucky persons from the box.

5) For the netbook, let's invite Brian to select 1 lucky person from the box.
(remember to ask for profile of this lucky person and keep a contact email address and name to follow up with this lucky person later.)

If you have any comment or other suggestion, please let me know.

Thanks,
Pockey