Re: Media coverage for GNOME.Asia 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-02 at 19:30 +0800, Pockey Lam wrote:
> Hi Dipa,
>
> It's nice to have you joining us!
>
> If you would like to interview any of our speakers or hackers, please
> let Emily Chen know in advance, she will arrange for you.

Hello Pockey,

Dipa called me up a couple of minutes back. She said she'll be at the
venue at around 12 and is mostly looking forward to interview Brian and
a couple of others who can give her more details about the Asia event
and GNOME Foundation.

She said she prefers lesser technical stuff. And Brian and Allan Day
might be the ideal candidates to smartly bring in the technical stuff
while still talking the marketing language.

She would send in a photographer by about 11 AM or so. Once he calls me
up from the venue, I'll sync up with Emily for the interview time.

Regards,
Bharath