Re: GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 - Talks Accepted

On 03/03/2011 05:44 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2011-03-02 at 17:23 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
We will also provide a hotel room reservation service to all our
speakers with a bargain price (30% discount). The daily rate of one
room will be around $75 / room [3], one room is equipped with two
single beds and can accommodate 2 persons. If you need this service,
please let us know by providing dates of hotel check-in and check-out.
I will let you know after having booked my flights (hopefully soon - I
received my passport today and will apply for visa tomorrow).
Flights booked, hence I will check in on Sunday, March 27th and check
out on Sunday, April 03.
Great news! See you there Andre!
Pockey
andre