[Fwd: Rate confirmation (Panchvati Comforts)]

Final prices after negotiations.

For the services and facilities they have, Rs 2200 is the best deal. Let
me convert to the right currency.

2 people/suite (1 person/room) = 49 USD
So 24.5 USD /person /night

3 people/suite (2 people in one room/1 in the other) = 56 USD
So 19 USD /person /night

Frankly we should not opt for 4 people in one suite. So we'll not
consider that option.

We can organize people based on 2 people per suite.

For some people who want to be in one room, we'll book the bigger suite.
So in that case we go for 2 people into one bigger room, and another
single person in another room of the big suite.

We should take atleast 8 suites, as we had earlier promised the hotel
for 40 attendees. But they have understood our constraints and are
willing to still support us since we are planning for atleast 7 days
stay and we would bring them future orders.

Criteria taken into consideration for selecting the hotel:
1) Wi-Fi in all suites.
2) Comfort (For people who are tired after hackfest + conference, a big
suite would make it very comforting for people)
3) Security
4) Distance to Dayananda Sagar College (within 2 kms)
5) Power back up per suite
6) TV in every room
7) Kitchen

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Bharath
--- Begin Message ---

Mr. Bharath,

Greetings from Panchvati Comforts!

Keeping in mind as you mentioned long term business relationship with us, we will accept your proposal. Find the detail below;

2 people/suite = Rs. 2200

3 people/suite = Rs. 2500

4 people/suite = Rs. 3000

1.       The above rates are inclusive o Following Privileges

·         Tax

·         Wi-Fi internet

·         Power back up per suite

·         In Room Safe Deposit Locker

·         Gas Connection (for Long stay)

·         Electricity

·         Security

·         Housekeeping

·         Car parking

2.       Suite type is subject to availability

3.       The payment to be made in the name of “Shri Ram Builders”

Thank you so much for showing interest in Panchvati Comforts. Looking forward to welcome your guest at Panchvati Comforts.

should you have any further clarifications please do not hesitate to call me.

Thanks & Regards

Rafeeq Ahmed | GM-Sales & Marketing
Panchvati Comforts (A unit of Shree Ram Builders)

rafeeq panchvaticomforts com
Phone +91 80 32 02 03 00 , Mob: 91-9663384705
NO. 253/6&7| | Vasanthapura Main Road | Off Kanakapura Main Road |

 Bangalore 560078 | India, www.panchvaticomforts.com

--- End Message ---