Re: Hackfest / Asia Summit

Respected Sir,
I am a strong believer of FOSS and is currently an active member of LUG Manipal. I am also a Google Technology Users Group, Manipal manager. I strongly believe that I can be of great help to GNOME society. I have conducted various workshops of the same ranging from linux install fest to python workshops to various other Open Source Software's. Coming from a developer background I certainly see that, I could be of great help to the community not only to Asia but as a whole. I can certainly start with basic bug fixes as of now but could certainly help the community in near future. Also I do feel I have sufficient knowledge of ToPaZ and hence forth should be invited to the hackathon. I am currently in my sophomore and I strongly feel attending this hackfest and joining the Asia community will be a stronghold for me and the community in future.
I respect and assure the community to give my best in every possible way.
Expecting an affirmative and soon reply
Regards
Vikash Agrawal