Re: Student training

On 03/14/2011 01:11 PM, Bharath Acharya wrote:
:) +1
A 3 day training is very exhausting and the students always have an
option of working with us unofficially during the conference days (The 1
day training being a day before the actual conference)

But if we have more trainers (You, Fred, Brian, Srini, Vincent...) then
we can get the 300 number. I would like Me and Akhil being free for the
1st day of Hackfest at the venue (In case we need to arrange something
for the hackfests and need some running around)

As answered to Lakhil, if we cannot find any trainer locally in Bangalore, let's go for 1 day training then. That's actually what I planned in the training page :)

Let's focus on promoting public registration (student training is in fact not important) As for our public registration, we have 17 attendees in total registered so far. Let's work hard to get more participants!

Thanks,
Pockey

Regards,
Bharath

Regards,
Akhil

I would suggest option 1, I think it can help us to get more
registration from students, what do others think?

Pockey