Conference Bags

Hi all,
        How much budget have we allocated or we have available for
conference bags ? I meant price per bag, how much is feasible for us ?

We have found one manufacturer [1] in Bangalore. You can find different
types of bags on website and let us know if you have any preference/
choice. We will inquire about price for that model. He will show us
samples but would be good to know budget before we proceed further.

[1] http://www.jjp.in/ or http://www.justjuteproducts.com/

Thanks,
Akhil