Re: Seeking Registration for Gnome student training and hackfest

On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 21:02 +0530, mohamed tippu mastan wrote:
> Hello,
>
>           I am very much interested to take up student training and
> hackfest.So please guide me how to get registered.

Please contact local volunteers of your college from Department of
Computers for availability of seats for training.

Hackfest is invitation only and deadline is over so you won't be able to
join hackfest.

See you in conference !

- Akhil