Re: Website - 2012

On 11 April 2012 23:39, Chandni Verma <chandniverma2112 gmail com> wrote:

Website

DONE:
  • Is the infrastructure in place for www.gnome.asia
  • Is a registration system available for use?
  • Can the front page prominently display approximately 10 sponsor logos?
I want everyone here to generate more TODOs if they find any flaws in the website. I have already raised some points. Will please give your views and help out Sammy to rectify all website flaws (listed on the TODO spreadsheet). I will later call out for checks/patches in a mail to gnome-asia-list and the artweb-list.
  • Have you called for criticism/suggestions/patches for the website, so it looks professional.
Finally, who is taking charge. Sammy and Will, will you be comfortable with taking the responsibility in-case we don't get more hands?
  • Are there people capable of maintaining the web page before, during and after the conference?
  • [Optional] Does the website allow easy translation, without one version becoming outdated/out-of-sync.
  • [Optional] Are there volunteers capable of translating the content into local language?
Dear Sakana,

I saw you volunteered for Chinese translations of press release last year. Can we have more tweets in local language to create awareness?
Will you also like to volunteer for website translations this year?

Cheers,