Scope of Conference

Hi All,

While we are negotiating for a venue and try to book the right hotel, it will be helpful to fix the scope the the conference. According to the original proposal (https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit/Bids?action="">) It will be a 1 Day Conferece + 1 Day Tour + 5 Day Hackfest.
Emily suggested to have a community track. This is noted and will be considered seriously when we put together the conference schedule.

Is this the scope that everyone comfortable with? The 5 day hackfest is actually copied from last years' proposal. With GNOME 3 to be released, there were plenty of work to be done. As I know that a number of person are interested in the "Adapting GNOME to New Types of Devices", some topic within the hackfest can be related to that as well.

Any comments?

Regards,

Haggen