Re: [travel] GNOME.Asia Travel Plan

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
[adding GNOME.Asia organisers to the CC]

On 13 January 2016 at 04:20, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Committee,

Yesterday we had the GNOME.Asia IRC meeting, it is just 90 days to go to the
Summit 2016.

What is the travel budget for GNOME.Asia 2016, should we send email to board
to ask for budget and approval?

There is no budget at the moment. It needs to come out of the
conference budget, as for previous years. The local team need to
decide how much they can afford to spend on sponsorship and probably
talk to the board about the budget.

As before, I am happy to represent the GNOME.Asia organisers to the
board, or one or two organisers can join a meeting if discussion is
needed.

Hi! Kat and the committee,

We still have to send the sponsorship proposal to the potential sponsors,
so I feel it is difficult to say how much we can afford to spend on
the sponsorship.
I think that could only be possible once we have the responses from
our sponsors.
else please let us know if there is any other way to estimate the budget.

Thanks
Shobha

Thanks,
Emily