Re: release soon?

Since we should identify and fix all known segfaults before a next release, here's one:

I found another segfault by just trying to use the addressbook.  If you open a composer window and use the addressbook button to the right of the To entry, and then close the composer, if you try to press okay on the addressbook, it will segfault.  There needs to be some way to check if the compser window is gone.  I have tried several basic ideas, but none of them seem to work.  It may require more than a quick hack.  It segfaults while checking the type of ab_entry at
ab_okay_cb (widget=0x811af08, data=0x81480c0) at address-book.c:75