Whole buncha stuff

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry that I've been out of the loop for a bit... I only realized this
afternoon that my DNS was messed up and I couldn't receive email. (I serve my
own mail... prolly not the best idea, but it's an incentive for me to keep
my computer happy.)

Anyway, I will not be able to commit the several patches that I have been
asked to commit. However, it looks like Dave has this under control. All of
these patches look really nice. I'll try to root around in gdb and see what's
up with the libmutt stuff... I'm pretty sure I'll be able to figure out what's
going on if given enough time.

If there are other outstanding bugs (I'll also check the buglist) I'll see how
many I can squash. I keep on seeing something about the Add Mailbox dialog
coredumping....

About the --enable-threads:  I guess we should check for Posix thread libs
and use threading if they are present? Check for a recent enough glibc as
well?

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx