Ouch.. IMAP borked?

Ouch.. I just tried my new debian pacakges of balsa.  The IMAP support
appears broken. WQhen I double click on an IMAP mailbox, I see 'Locking
Mailbox' on the console I launched balsa from, and then balsa hangs..

In fact, it appears to grab mouse and keyboard focus too.

Local mailboxes look OK (although I hardly use them..)

I'm off to bed, but I'll look at this tomorrow.

Jules