Re: Balsa 0.7.9?

I recommend 0.8.0-pre1. The "-pre" suffix denotes that:

a.) A release is very imminent.
b.) The release you are downloading is considered "almost" there.
c.) Any serious bugs you find and report (stability bugs) will be
attempted to be fixed before the final release.

Do we do this via CVS tagging, or a tarball on the website, or both?

--Nathan