Re: bug, 0.9.2 race in open_mailbox

In main.c (I think) we call gtk_main wi th the lock held.. I unlocks it
before checking for pending activities and stuff and takes care of grabing
it again etc

I have just cleared a point of confusion I had with the people on
gnome-devel... Calls to gtk_signal_emit called from a thread also need to
take the lock first. This is probably where we are going wrong.

I think in general terms we are doing things the correct way - but I would
like to read through the code next week (Im away over the w/e) and make
sure everything is as I think it should be.