Re: queued message & copy+paste

> > i have also an other problem. the copy&paste works very well while
> > writing a mail but i won't be able to copy&paste some parts of the mail
> > (like any url's) from the messages that i get.
> >

> You can cut and paste text from the message view using the X selection
> mechanism for sure.  AFAIK, the gtk cutting/pasting mechanism hasn't been
> implemented there yet.

The cut/paste/copy menu items in the composer have NULL callbacks, but it
should be a 10 second job to hook them to
gtk_editable_{cut,copy,paste}_clipboard.

For the message viewer it is more complex, there are several types of
widget that can be visible (eg an image), it would make sense to disable
the menu items when we can't actually do the cut.

I made a start last week and making the menus smart about what was enabled
and disabled when a mailbox was open/closed etc - but I got sidetracked.