Feedback

Hi all,

I am watching the devellopment of balsa since version 0.8.2.

I used to use Netscapes mail client, but it is a terrible thing. It is slow
and crashes very often.

The more I was happy, when I first saw that I can easily use my old Netscape
inbox,
outbox, etc. without having to edit something.

But I want to suggest some things of which I know that I can not realize them
(with my current
programming skills):

	1.	When I open the preferences dialog, it is not centered on the
screen, but a bit outside its
		range. I do not know where I can change the geometry of the
single components.

	2.	I also don't know, whether this is a problem of the german
edition, but the toolbar seems to
		be much too wide, if I use text and icons. (The last thing I
can see is the forward button )

	3.	I think that a geometry option would be nice ( or is there
another way to do that ? )

	4.	Does it only seem like this, or is the file gnome-balsa2.png
the same as the balsa_icon.png in
		the images directory ? If they are the same ( and I think so )
one of them could be deleted, couldn't it ?

And finally I wonder how ( or even if ) I can turn on email notification by
sound ?

Thank you for creating this wunderful program and
kind regards
Michael Duelli
m.duelli@web.de
http://home.snafu.de/duelli