Query of status's

 Hello to everyone that works on this great software,
	I have switched completely over to the use of Balsa as my E-Mail agent.
Works great for my purposes, and I rarely have to use anything else. Thank you.
I read the mailing list archives to see if anything was mentioned regarding
plans on some features I would like to see implemented, or bugs fixed. I only read
the month of June though, as anything older would not apply to the current
release. If these are repeat questions, I appologize.
	For reference, I am using Helix Gnome, Debian 2.2, and configured Balsa
8.1 with ./configure --enable-all --enable-threads . I use a local mailbox with
fetchmail to recieve messages.

1. When I use the Mailbox Statistics, it is not updated to show # of messages
in unread and Total untill I select the mailbox.

2. After deleting the unwanted messages, and reading others, I choose "Commit
Current" from the toolbar so that gkrellm will show the correct info regarding
messages, but the changes are not saved untill I quit Balsa.

3. I wanted to know if there are any plans to be able to add contacts to the
gnomecard file from Balsa. Of course the only info available would be Name and
E-Mail, but it is all thats neccessary for some.

4. What do I need installed to do spell checking ?? As far as i can tell, it
should work. Cant find much info on this feature other than it is supposed to
be working.

5. Using Alt-F does not bring up the "File" menu as expected when composing
E-Mails(to send without using mouse)

Thats about all I was thinking of that wasnt answered by the list archive.
Thanks for your time. Any response ,good or bad, would be appreciate :)

Randall Gibson